a comic i made for uni
my first really serious attempt at a comic i suppose! i’m not a writer so i had no idea what i wanted to do for a story or how to go about it, in the end i just decided to draw about how i was feeling
it’s probably got a lot of errors and there are things i want to change but i definitely learnt a lot ! i got to print it as a little zine too which was real cute
#just noticed the slytherin girl and gryffindor boy #theyre so excited #and he turns back to her #and shes like yeah i know #and sort of grabs hold of him #and new otp/brotp #defying labels #not everyone hated slytherins #not all slytherins were dicks #i like this
why is one kid not wearing a robe
the kids who are wearing robes were taking their OWLs/NEWTs. Notice Luna’s not wearing a robe either. Because they’re underclassmen and had free periods while the upperclassmen were taking their exams.
This post is amazing because a) Slytherin and intrahouse love, but also because b) someone just explained how free-dress works during exams at Hogwarts.
we take our harry potter very seriously here at tumblr dot com
things that should not concern u:
- the length of a woman’s skirt
- the tightness of a woman’s top
- how many people a woman has slept with
things that should concern u:
- america’s gun laws
- that u haven’t petted enough dogs today
- harry potter named a kid albus severus
it kind of bothers me that after all this time people still dont understand how sorting works in harry potter
its not necessarily based on the characteristics you possess, its the ones you value, and that my friends is completely different. that is why the sorting hat considers your choice, otherwise why would he bother with your opinion
primary examples would be hermione, wormtail and lockhart
see also: neville
Anyone who dismisses her as eye candy didn’t watch the same movie I did, and ought to go sit in a corner and think about their misogyny.
I mean, god, it’s the little things. That “who do you want me to be?” she asks Steve while they’re in the car is just so raw. This is a woman whose entire life has been defined by ‘who do you want me to be?’ and so she falls back on it because she has nothing else left. And Steve doesn’t buy into the trap and just says “how about a friend?”
And god, her face when she thought Nick Fury was dying. The sheer level of silent devastation she’s trying not to show and failing.
I just cannot get seeing this moving and not seeing Natasha. Because if you just dismiss her as eye candy, that’s what you’re doing (I’m looking at you, several male reviewers).
Today’s list of standout Natasha moments (it varies):
- Reaction to Nick’s death.
- Reaction to NIck’s not being dead (she looks so wounded under the physical pain and confusion).
- Suiting up and infiltrating the WSC meeting with Pierce with a gunshot wound to her shoulder.
- Speaking of that, saving their asses shortly after getting said GSW, using a heavy piece of equipment even while she could barely stand.
- Using the widow’s bite on herself.
- That moment where she pauses to gird her emotional loins before she respond’s to Pierce’s jab about the world seeing her as she is (which it wouldn’t, because of course who she is and how she is is not what she’s done).
- The steely-eyed, contained anger bubble gum snap. (Most bad-ass use of bubble gum ever.)
#scarlett johansson is a remarkably pretty woman#and it continues to piss me off that basically as soon as she turned 18#that was all reviewers could see about her#even though by that age she’d already proven herself to be a damn good actress as well#and it’s not like her talent had an expiration date#the moment she was a legal adult